Philadelphia Community Arts Network, Phila., PA. 2001-2014.
· Taught drawing, painting and cartooning for children ages 6-12 and drawing and watercolor for adults.
Friere Charter School, Phila., PA. 2007.
· Taught drawing and painting for middle school and high school age students.
Girard College, Phila., PA. 2006.
· Taught drawing and cartooning for middle school and high school age students.
Arts & Education Project, Cook-Wissahickon Elementary, Phila., PA. 2003, 2005, 2006.
· As visiting artist, presented painting and drawing classes for autistic and language-impaired students.
In 2005, taught drawing classes for 3rd and 5th grade students. In 2006, after-school art program for grades 2-5.
University City Arts League, Phila., PA. 2002-2003.
· Taught adult watercolor, drawing and oil painting.
Arts & Education Project, Dobson Elementary School, Phila., PA. 2002, 2005, 2006.
· As visiting artist, presented watercolor, drawing and mixed-media workshops for 1st through 8th grade classes.
Urban Bridges at St. Gabriel's, Phila., PA. 2002.
· Designed and taught after school art program for children ages 6-12.
Cheltenham Art Center, Cheltenham, PA. 2002.
· Taught painting, drawing, mixed media, cartooning & illustration for children ages 7-12.
Delaware County Community College, Media, PA. 2002-2007.
· Taught drawing, painting and cartooning for children ages 5-12.
Antonelli Institute, Erdenheim, PA. 1997-1999.
· Taught college-level life drawing and advanced drawing.
Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA. 1994-1999.
· Taught basic drawing class for adults.
Painter's Nest Art School, Southampton, PA. 1999-2001.
· Owner, operator and manager of small art school for children, teens and adults.
· Taught life drawing for adults.
· Responsible for hiring staff, payroll, ordering supplies, public relations, advertising, bookkeeping, organizing
and hanging student art shows, booking birthday parties, and all other aspects of running a small business, as well as
picture framing and filling in for teachers when needed.